Onward Search

Its Memorial Day! Does everyone have their grilling hats on? There is a heat advisory here in Baltimore, and I am pretty stoked about it. All the fruity drinks and summertime activities I was thinking about while working on these drawings made me so ready for summer to happen.


I did this little logo thingy for the folks over at Onward Search, they were planning a summer rooftop party for their clients and contacts and wanted a fun "summery" logo to use for the invites.

We had initially settled on the sketches with the popsicles, but shortly after I got to work on it, it was decided to drop the popsicles and add in a DC skyline. I was really excited about the idea of a stack of delicious neon lime treats, but I think the image still works pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment