The Burial Mound













I was in the Vinylmore III show at Atomic Pop this past month. I turned my munny into a burial mound, with a viking dude chilling with his gold hoard. Its been so long since I've actually had to mix paint, so I was having a lot of trouble with this at first, it took a while to get back into the groove of painting something by hand, but I really like the way this turned out. I wasn't expecting it to be so popular, but it ended up actually selling! A super pleasant surprise.

Unfortunately, I didn't think to do a very good job of documenting it this year, and the photos I did take are pretty terrible, so I'm borrowing these pictures from the Vinylmore flikr stream, which you can see here! (Definitely take the time to look at the other pieces in the show if you haven't already. So much good work this year. I was really happy to get the chance to be a part of it again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment